The K624i sets standards in handling and ergonomics thanks to the unique arrangement of its operating elements. It offers outstanding optical performance, mechanical perfection and a unique range of well proven reticles for professionals.
Kahles K624i is a full size, rugged high-end optic with unique features. Kahles is known for its amazing glass and incredibly precise turret adjustments. Utilizing the same modern glass and coatings as Swarovski, the K624i instead is designed for the tactical shooter. All adjustment dials are easily operated, even with gloved hands, and have clear and positive clicks. All essential information on the turrets is clearly readable from the aiming position. A continuously variable illumination knob, unlike the stepped adjustment of other optics, allow for the perfect amount of illumination to fit changing conditions. A large vertical and horizontal range makes this optic long range precision and tactical shooting.
Kahles Optics are highly customizable. You can select left or right hand windage, with opposite handed allowing shooters to make adjustments without moving your dominant hand. Knob adjustments can be CCW or CW, and every Kahles comes in either MOA or MIL. Ask us about the options that will perfectly fit you and your rifle.
- The SKMR4 Reticle is designed to meets the needs of modern tactical or competition shooter. Designed for quick shots in variable conditions, the christmas-tree style layout allows for quickly transitioning to different wind and elevation holdovers without any other adjustment.
- Focal Plane: 1st
- Magnification: 6-24x Variable
- Eye Relief: 90mm, all magnifications
- Impact Point Shift per Click: 0.1 MIL, MRAD, or 1/4 MOA
- Left or Right Windage Available
- CCW or CW elevation/windage Available
- Weight: 35.5 oz
- Central Tube Dia. 34 mm
- Illuminated: Yes, continuous adjustment
Hill Country Rifles offers Free Shipping on all Optics purchases.
ALL OPTICS SHIP THROUGH UPS
For Credit Card payments, the “ship to” address MUST match the billing address for the card used. All optics will be shipped UPS with signature required. Orders will typically ship 3-5 business days after order is placed (subject to inventory availability).