Please send us a completed work order form with your rifle:
We have received notice that UPS and FED EX will ship firearms ONLY when the FFL (Hill Country Rifles) generates the shipping label.
Customer convenience is extremely important to us so we have two very easy ways to accomplish this.
1. Hill Country Rifles Return Service (Available UPS only)
- We will send you a plastic rifle case in the appropriate cardboard box that you can keep.
- A return shipping label and our Work Order Form will be in the case
- Simply pack your rifle in the case and send to us via UPS from your own UPS account location or from a UPS Customer Service Center. UPS Stores do not ship firearms.
- When your rifle is ready, we will return ship to your address with a signature required.
- This service covers the cost of the case, shipping the case to you, shipping your rifle here, and shipping the rifle back to you.
Total cost for our Return Service is $329.00.
*Alaska and Hawaii call for individual quotes.
*After the Return Service is complete, you will be left with a perfect shipping container and can use the option below for future shipments.
2. Pre-printed label emailed to you (Available UPS only)
- We will email a UPS label for you to print and tape to your shipping container.
- Your container must not exceed these dimensions 55” L X 15” H X 5” W and must be covered in a cardboard box.
Our Flat Rate cost for the pre-printed label is $95.00.
*Alaska and Hawaii call for individual quotes
To arrange either of these two services, call our Shipping Manager, Josh Stewart at 830-609-3139 or email him at Josh@hillcountryrifles.com
with your contact information and he will contact you for payment.
Please note that the United States Post office also ships firearms to an FFL dealer. We have not received any changes to normal USPS policies.
If your local FFL dealer does not mind shipping firearms, you can also ship through your FFL dealer.
We will return the rifle to the FFL dealer that sends it to us.
No Fed Ex option available at this time.
*Maximum insurance in route to HCR is $1000 due to UPS parameters on these services.
We will insure additionally if needed when we return your rifle to you.
To see official UPS firearms policy please follow the link here: UPS- How To Ship